Reiki is a simple, highly-effective Oriental method of working with energy to promote healing and wellbeing.
Restoring natural balance, Reiki is used widely to promote both physical and emotional healing. The treatment can also be used alongside other medical or therapeutic techniques, to relieve side effects and aid recovery.
The word "Reiki" (pronounced "ray-key") is made from two Japanese words - "Rey" which means "higher power" and "Ki" which is "life force energy".
Reiki can help with:
- Relieving pain - from migraine, arthritis, back pain, injuries etc.
- Reducing stress, to aid the body's natural healing abilities
- Improving sleeping habits
- Post-surgery recovery
- Enhancing health following illness
- Balancing mind and emotions
- Prevention of illness and disease
Reiki at Bawcome Wellbeing
We offer a bespoke, holistic treatment, in our relaxing treatment room in the heart of Okehampton.
Treatments can be beneficial for people of all ages* and, if mobility presents a problem, a home visit can be arranged.
Sessions last around an hour, during which your whole person will be treated - creating a healing experience and leaving you with a sense of wellbeing.
Gongs, singing bowls and tuning forks are often incorporated into the treatment, allowing the body and mind to fully relax and be ‘bathed’ in these ancient, cleansing tones.
Comfortable, loose-fitting clothing should be worn.
If you would like to book an appointment, make an enquiry, or have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact us:
2nd Floor, 3 West Street, Okehampton, Devon, EX20 1LF | t:07870 570 029 | e:email@example.com
* Bawcombe Wellbeing offers safe treatments which will compliment any form of holistic or medical treatment. A Holistic Therapist will not diagnose or recommend any form of treatment. Please note that I may not be able to offer all treatments to those who have a pacemaker fitted.