A simple, non-invasive process to bring the mind, body and spirit into harmony and balance.
Music and sound have been used as a theraputic tool since ancient Greek and Egyptian times. Sound healing works on vibration. Everything is a vibration, including the human body. If part of our body is unwell or we have a ‘dis-ease’, our whole body feels out of sync.
Tuning forks are a powerful tool in sound therapy, allowing precise frequencies to be placed on and around the body. Sound waves to travel through the brain which trigger relaxation within the nervous system. The effect calms and slows the brain waves into the healing, meditative and transcendental states of Theta & Delta.
As sound waves travel through the body’s energy field, they help to establish new patterns of balance, replacing the detrimental ones of ill health. A domino effect takes place while vibrational shift begins at a cellular level, encouraging the body to return to its natural harmony. These profound changes are initiated by unblocking meridian pathways.
Imagine the human body/mind system as an orchestra, with each part having it’s own sound. These all need to be in tune with each other, much like the instruments and players. If one section of the orchestra is playing out of tune, then the music is disharmonious. In the same way, if one part of our body is not vibrating in harmony with all the others, the overall music emanating from our bodies will be disharmonious. Even if only one player is out of tune this will make it difficult for the musicians around to play correctly because they will be led astray by the disharmonious sound.
During a treatment, the tuning fork(s) are used on and around the body, creating ‘waves’ which enter the energy field and cells to harmonise and re-balance, clearing physical and emotional blockages. Particular attention is given to the chakras (our energetic centres), enabling the body to distribute it’s own healing energy to the places where it is needed the most.
I have found this practice to be successful in removing past pain and wounds, allowing the client to be ‘free’ of the burdens they carry around with them.
There are many benefits from Sound Therapy, some of which are listed below, or it may be that you just need a treatment to de-stress and rebalance…
- Helping to relieve pain from migraine, arthritis, back pain, injury etc
- Improving symptoms relating to neurological diseases
- Reduction of stress, anxiety and depression (this will also enhance the body’s natural healing abilities)
- Helping to prevent illness and disease
- Improvement in sleep habits
- Post-surgery recovery
- Enhancing health following illness
- Balancing of mind and emotions
- Aids in recovery from illness
- Menstrual and menopausal symptoms
- Cleansing of deep-down traumas, blockages and negativity
- And many, many more……
If you would like to book an appointment, make an enquiry, or have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
2nd Floor, 3 West Street, Okehampton, Devon, EX20 1LF | t:07870 570 029 | e:firstname.lastname@example.org
* Bawcombe Wellbeing offers safe treatments which will compliment any form of holistic or medical treatment. A Holistic Therapist will not diagnose or recommend any form of treatment. Please note that I may not be able to offer all treatments to those who have a pacemaker fitted.